Business Analyst/Product Owner – Revenue Assurance
- Play the role of Business Analyst & Implementer for Customer Projects
- Lead the requirement and implementation of revenue assurance solution to various customers
- Play the role of Product Owner of the Product
- Influence roadmap & define product requirements
- Do demo and presales where required
- Conduct Market research for the product
The ideal candidate should be flexible with an attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
- 5-15 Years of experience
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in requirement definition, running customer workshops
- Experience in Revenue Assurance Domain
- Ability to analyze complex data-sets to identify and plug revenue leakages
- Proficient in SQL (read and write SQL queries)
- Good understanding of various IT systems (along with their integration) involved in Quote to Cash process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player & collaborator: Ability to effectively collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including customer business group, customer IT group, developers, and testers
- Ability to handle multiple roles, and not restrict self to a specific specialization
- Should have successfully completed B.E. / B. Tech in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent.
How You Will Grow:
xfactrs believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Please visit our company website to know more about our DNA. We look forward to you joining our Growth Chapter.
Share your resume
Send us your details and our team will get back to you shortly with the time for the conversation.