- Defining the product’s technology roadmap
- Provide technical leadership with hands-on contribution to the technical focused team
- Provide impact analysis on new requirements. Cover implementation strategy, performance, tools, operations, release, deployment to the customers
- Play a key role in defining/implementing solid development processes that cover all aspects of design and development (e.g. coding, rigorous code reviews, structured unit testing, vulnerability testing and remediation)
- Design/Architect product or solution components:
- That are simple, elegant and maintainable
- That are enterprise-class in-terms of performance, security and scalability
- Without any strong bias towards a few technologies, where the focus is to achieve specific outcomes in the most efficient/maintainable way
- Clean, functional code on the front-and back-end; effective API
- Reusable code and libraries for future use
- Provide high-level technical support for automation in DevOps
The ideal candidate should be flexible with an attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
- 15+ years of experience in designing & developing systems/software for complex environments
- Billing or Telecom BSS Domain experience
- Good Understanding of Data-structures and OOPS concepts
- Good Design and coding skills in backed (E.g. Java8/J2EE, Restful web services, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Spring (MVC or Boot), Maven
- Nice to have: Microservices, Multithreading
- Familiarity in Unix, Database (e.g. Oracle or MySQL) and unit testing
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn fast new technologies and implement it.
- Ability to deliver as a Team and as an individual contributor.
- Self-driven, motivated, detail oriented and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent decision making, communication and teamwork skills
- Should have successfully completed B.E. / B. Tech in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent.
How You Will Grow:
xfactrs believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Please visit our company website to know more about our DNA. We look forward to you joining our Growth Chapter.
Share your resume
Send us your details and our team will get back to you shortly with the time for the conversation.