Senior Java Developer
The ideal candidate should be flexible, an attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
- At least 6 years of experience in designing & developing systems/software for complex environments
- Good understanding of Data Structures and OOPS concepts
- Strong design and coding skills in Java8/J2EE, Multithreading, Restful web services, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Spring (MVC, Security, Boot), Microservices, Maven, JMS (ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ), Caching, XML, JSON.
- Must have good experience in Unix/Oracle/MySQL and unit testing.
- Should be strong in analytical and problem solving skills and should be willing to take complete ownership of the assigned task which will be developed from scratch and deliver as an individual contributor
- Ensure high quality engineering processes are followed (agile scrum, continuous integration, code reviews, design reviews, solid documentation)
How You Will Grow:
xfactrs believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Please visit our company website to know more about our DNA. We look forward to you joining our Growth Chapter.
Share your resume
Send us your details and our team will get back to you shortly with the time for the conversation.