- Play the role of Test Analyst for Enterprise Class Application that is heavy in SQL
- Provide Test Analyst/leadership with hands-on contribution to the testing effort
- Play key role in automating the testing and enabling Continuous Deployment
- Understand requirements and work with Development team in identifying the focused areas to do the testing
The ideal candidate should be flexible with an attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
- 4+ years of solid experience with Manual testing, in Functional, Regression and Integration testing
- Strong understanding of database and able to write complex SQL queries. ETL Testing Experience.
- Identification and Test Data Preparation Techniques.
- Experience in API testing using Postman/REST Assured
- Experience in developing test scripts, test execution, document and analyze test results
- Experience working in Agile software development environment
- Defect tracking experience (i.e. Jira, Bugzilla, etc)
- Good analytical skills to understand business
- Should have successfully completed B.E. / B. Tech in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent
How You Will Grow:
xfactrs believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Please visit our company website to know more about our DNA. We look forward to you joining our Growth Chapter.
Share your resume
Send us your details and our team will get back to you shortly with the time for the conversation.